Reblogged from The Petal Pusher photo blog, love the quote!
Originally posted on The Incredible Lightness of Seeing:
Warm temperatures during this past winter turned on the plants very early. I carefully planned my garden so that there is an abundance of blooms every month until November, but the perennials are blooming simultaneously, even the mums which I have to pinch back.
No, I’m not complaining about the weather–I’m alive to enjoy it, aren’t I?
Daily Gratitude: first day of Summer, the wowie color of phlox ‘Nicky’, a foot-long cucumber on our vine!
Quote of the Day for YOU: Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses. ~Proverb
© Teresita Abad Doebley All rights reserved 2009-2012.
- What are you Planting? (taniahotmerblog.wordpress.com)
- Sunday spotlight: Phlox subulata ‘Candy Stripe’. (myfloweryprose.wordpress.com)
- Walked around the yard today…part 6 (cubbyholes.wordpress.com)
- Flower and Veggie Garden Update – Port Orchard WA (mywebduck.typepad.com)
- Meera and Phlox (arunshanbhag.com)
- Add Color to Your Garden (foxnews.com)
- Stunning “Gifts”…
View original 4 more words