I’m excited to announce that my “Floral Watercolor Workshop” is on and filling up quickly! At this workshop I’ll be teaching participants how to:
- Save money on paint supplies, how to explore a single paint of tube and getting out of the color rut! (Save money)
- Participants will receive an inventory booklet with directions how to maximize their pigments…(save money)
- How to paint bold dramatic florals!
- We’ll be mounting a watercolor painting onto an Ampersand Claybord, bord provided courtesy by Ampersand Art Supplies (Save money)
- Learn how to frame without glass…(save money)
- The workshop is located on Keuka Lake, one of the most beautiful from the Finger Lakes surrounded by incredible wineries…did I say wine??
- Only $108. for Yates County Arts Center members and $144. for non-members…(save money)
For information you can contact me and to enroll please the Yates County Arts Center website http://www.ycac.org/workshops.php?page=33
I feel a common theme here, how about you??
On the left is a blank Ampersand Gessobord, with watercolor we will mount onto a Claybord, it has a smoother surface. On the right is a mounted watercolor, no additional framing needed!